raven

raven

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Early winter morning start

Oh man is it chilly out this morning. It says it's going to warm up, so I have no idea if I should layer or not. Today is supposed to be my day off, but we all know how it is to need more hours. For the new job I'm applying for, I need a few pairs of scrubs. Sure, the facility pays for ...one and a half pairs. Not sure how that works haha! Anyway, need some extra cash to buy maybe and extra one and a half. So funny. It's hard to get up on a normally off day. But that's ok.
The nice thing about my job now, is I sit in the back, so, within reason, I can dress however I want. Like today I feel like someone who got dressed in the dark and then was like....oh, right. lol.  But that's ok. I found something a bit more industrial to wear anyway.
I need to figure out some more ways to heat up my little room. This room isn't connected to the main heat source. No vent in my room to supply hot air. I have a space heater that is ALWAYS on it seems, and million blankets, slippers, hoodies. Still, it would be nice to just be comfortable and not freezing.
Today I plan on working on my resume, maybe going to the gym if time allows, tidying up the living space, and finishing all the chores. I think a pot of coffee and music will be in order when I decide to do that tonight.
Anyway, I need to get packed, lace my boots, and head out the door. May goth be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment