raven

raven

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

So it begins...

School has finally started up again yesterday. I'm one of the few people who actually get excited about school haha! Such a nut job, I know. One of my classes is online so that is pretty convenient for me. Oh gee, I'm so bored, guess I can do some homework now. 

Still haven't heard back from any of my applications to the hospital yet. Now I'm burnt out on actually giving a crap. However, I did dream last night that two recruiters called me. I was super excited and sitting by the phone with a pounding heart, just waiting....waiting...but now I'm like, meh, if they ever call. Maybe its better this way so that I can calm down and use that grey matter. 

I've been working out alot lately. I may not be following my diet right now, but I sure am making up for it with loooooots of exercise. Think I did 1 1/2 hrs last night of just cardio, then weights after that. Total accident really, was waiting for a friend to get her butt there with me. Found a hilarious aerobics DVD and HAD to download it. So funny. Made me laugh the whole time, but it was a good workout for sure. 

After combing over my new thrift find sewing machine, I think all it needs is oil and its good to go. I think. I hope. There's so much stuff I want to make. If I have money left over on this paycheck, I may get it looked at just to be safe, buy my synthetic hair so I can start on making my extensions to sell in my shop, make myself a new purse, or make some other cute purses out of the scraps I have all over my basement and sell them. I still have a painting to finish as well. Two paintings.....now that I think on it. 

I feel like every time I turn around, I need makeup. I know I use alot of eye makeup but I never really understand how I go through SO much freaking foundation!!!!!! I do need hair stuff so I don't fry my hair with styling. I have a good hook up for that, so maybe that's what I will do with it. I have no idea. Kids need to go to the vet, I need to get some more vitamins, etc. There's always something hu? 

No comments:

Post a Comment